This merits another article but we will quickly explain how to verify that a token or masterchef contract actually has a timelock.
1) All contracts have to be verified on bscscan.com.
2) We look for the farming token in bscscan. In this case the Void Token is https://bscscan.com/address/0xaDBc452A0D235Ed0871e8B9D01b4968d5c513a2f
3) In the horizontal panel we go to Read Contract and look for the "owner" or "getOwner" cells. They can be both or just one. If they are both they should show the same address. We enter that address.
4) We go to Contract and in Code the name of the contract must be MasterChef. This means that the MasterChef manages the mining of the token and not another address.
5) We go to Read Contract and look for the owner, as before.
6) Let's go to Contract and in Code the Contract Name must be Timelock.
This is our Timelock: https://bscscan.com/address/0xadbc452a0d235ed0871e8b9d01b4968d5c513a2f#code
This does not assure anything about the code. Only that the MasterChef manages the token and that in turn the Timelock manages the MasterChef, as it should be.